What EMAIL do I use?
- An active email address is required to register with all Hockey SA activities, including: club member fees/events/trials or accepting a state team position.
- Use the Primary Member’s email you entered when registering earlier in the year, for the 2015 season with your club/association.
- You will be then be prompted with the following message: "The email address shown below already exists in our database." Please enter the password for this account to proceed with registration.
If you do not know the email used for your member registration please contact your club/association administrator.
I am the parent/guardian of the athlete, do I use my email?
- Use the Primary Member’s email you entered when registering the athlete for the 2015 season with your club/association. This may be the case if you registered your child as the only family member playing hockey or have previously linked them to your record if you are both in the system.
I don't know my PASSWORD.
- This is the password entered when registering for the 2015 season with your club/association. If you cannot remember, click on FORGOTTEN PASSWORD and a reset link will be emailed to you.
My name comes up, how do I put the athletes details in?
PARENT/GUARDIAN - If you are a parent/guardian or share the same email address with linked members, you will need to click on the REGISTER A LINKED MEMBER button to select which linked member you require.
ATHLETE NOT ON HOCKEYNET - If you are registering a participant who is not on our system (having been entered into the HockeyNet database in 2015 yourself or by a club/association registrar), please select REGISTER ANOTHER PERSON TO THIS ACCOUNT. Complete the details for the participant.
If you are having trouble with your registration, please email email@example.com